Or if you like, the vacations I’ve taken over the years.
Operation “Bangkok Dangerous”
(Well not really but I couldn’t come up with an interesting title in time). This was during the 31st Bangkok International Motorshow. This vacation while planned in detail but in my opinion was rather done haphazardly and quickly when compared to my previous photography vacations.
During November 2009 til December 2009, one of my longest vacation (32 days!) in Japan. This is actually my second vacation to Japan. The trip started from the 10th of November 2009 and ended on 12th of December 2009. Planning for this vacation took about 5 months…..yes I’m very thorough…
- Operation Description
- Day 1 and Day 2 in Tokyo
- Day 3 in Tokyo
- Day 4 in Nikko / Part 2
- Day 5 in Tokyo
- Day 6 in Kofu and Day 7 in Tokyo
- Day 8 in Shinjuku and Day 9 in Mount Takao
- Day 10 in Jinbocho
- Day 11 in Tokyo
- Day 12 in Kyoto
- Day 13 in Kyoto
- Day 14 in Kyoto
- Day 15 in Takao and Day 16 in Yoshimine-dera
- Day 17 in Yoshino and Kyoto at night
- Day 18 in Himeji
- Day 19, 20 and 21 in Osaka!!!
- Day 22 in Miyajima
- Day 23 in Osaka again. Getting my gear serviced!
- Day 24 in Kyoto. Done
- Day 25 in Tokyo
- Day 26 in Tokyo, Cosplay event…..
- Day 27 in Tokyo. Kenrokuen
- Day 28 and 29 in Ginza, Shibuya and Ikekuburo
- Day 30, 31 and 32 in Tokyo Akihabara!!! SHOPPING
- Day 33 the return
- Loot report~~~!
This was my first vacation to Japan. It was October 2007 and I went with a friend of mine then. Best idea ever…..^_^. Duration was less than 2 weeks, from the 10th of October 2007 til the 21st October 2007. I overcome a lot of my photography limitations during this vacation.
- Operation description
- Day 1 to Tokyo~~
- Day 2 in Tokyo
- Day 3 in Tokyo
- Day 4 in Kamakura
- Day 5, going to Kyoto
- Bonus portion.
- Day 6 in Kyoto
- Day 7 in Kyoto
- Day 8 in Nara
- Day 9 in Takayama
- Day 10 in Kanazawa
- Day 11 and 12. The return
A vacation to see the enjoy my first Christmas in Japan as well as my first sunrise of 2013.
- 21st December 2012! The end of the world supposedly
- 22nd December 2012
- 25th December 2012. Merry Christmas!
- 31st December 2012 to 1st January 2013! Happy new year!
- 8th January 2013. Returning to Malaysia again
- BONUS: Model shoot in Japan!