Before I begin this review a note, since this figure us huge standing more than 12 inch, I didn’t have a background big enough to accommodate it. Most of my figures at most are in the 1/6 range and below but with this one, I’m afraid you may notice some out of background included in the photos unless I keep mostly to the close up shoots.
Before then here are the links to the previous post related to this figure.
2. Final piece
Though a few notes about this figure you should be aware of if you plan to buy one.
1. Because of it size, it can topple easily if you’re not careful
2. Also it can’t fit in a regular detolf display cabinet section unless you merge 2 cabinet section together like I did.
3. Pay extra for EMS shipping. A lot safer and decrease the likehood of this piece getting damage beyond repair.
Anyway let’s get down to the figure review! I have to say, this has to be the best figure I bought yet! The quality of the paint job for the Hobby Fan version is very well done! Here we have Kos-mos walking what appears to be steps while holding her famous tri-gatling gun.
So where do I put her? In my detolf display cabinet where else? The only problem here as I mentioned before is that you need to merge 2 sections of out of the total 4 in order to make room for her as she is just a bit over the (quite a bit actually) size of single section in a detolf.
Yes. I can hear people clamoring for shots without her breastplates. So if you really want those. Click for them below….
1. Without the breastplates Here. As you can see from that shot, the nipple are very well detailed when compared to the E2046 version which has some sort of door latch? I’m not trying to insult that version as the reasoning behind it is because since she is a machine (a gynoid to be precious) she naturally would have access panels all over her body.
2. Here is another one…..here . I’ve always wondered in the Xenosaga game, how come Shion never asked Kevin (the creator of Kosmos in the game) why does she look like a lingerie model if she was meant to fight alien monster with state of the art weaponry? ¬_¬;;;;